Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model:||STO/STW 50||Max Loading:||2800kg|
|Max Torque:||110KGFM||Weight:||Around 50kg|
|Shaft Size:||≤35mm||HS Code:||7326909000|
35mm steel toe chucks,
50kg steel toe chucks,
35mm chuck steel
Pillow Type STO/STW 50 Steel Safety Chucks Loading 2800kg Safe Operte
Standard safety chucks provide economic and easy to install, the design, and for the transmission links, such as frequent moves from the provision of fast,Security, and indeed simple and from the operation of the shaft. Moreover, the transmission part of the security chuck size can be based on customer specifications machinery.
|Size||Maximum load||Maximum torque||Standard square bar size||Unit Weight|
|FLO/FLW STW/STO 28||800 kg||18 KGFM||25/30 mm(22~30 mm avaiable)||18 KG|
|FLO/FLW STW/STO 35||1600 kg||35 KGFM||32/38 mm (30~4O mm avaiable)||27 KG|
|FLO/FLW STW/STO 50||2800 kg||110 KGFM||40/45/50 mm (40~50 mm avaiable)||53 KG|
|FLO/FLW STW/STO 75||7000 kg||235 KGFM||55/65/75 mm (50~80 mm avaiable)||120 KG|
|FLO/FLW STW/STO 90||12000 kg||1000 KGFM||80~120 mm||300 KG|
|FLO/FLW STW/STO 120||22000 kg||2000 KGFM||120~180 mm||600 KG|
|FLO/FLW STW/STO 180||32000 kg||2500 KGFM||170~200 mm||1000 KG|
|FLO/FLW STW/STO 230||64000 kg||4100 KGFM||170~230 mm||1200 KG|
|Model Type: STO/STW 50|
|Maximum load||Maximum torque||Square bar size||Weight|
|Bag making machinery|
|Wire and cable machinery|
|Roll of wire machinery|
|Bundle bag machinery|
1. The safety chuck provides a fast, simple and safe coupling for the transmission and transmission parts with frequent movements.
2 . The safety chuck is a quick-connecting device that is applied to the receiving and discharging reels to save time for the operator to load and unload.
3. The dimensions of the safety chuck drive section can be designed and manufactured according to different mechanical specifications and characteristics
4. Safety chuck is needed for frequent connection transmission and out of the work of action mechanism, provides a quick and accurate, easy and safe coupling
1. Safe chuck will provide the machine and operator a safer working place, avoid the high speed shaft running outside of the machine.
2. They provide for a quick change at the end of a production run (either winding or unwinding).Therefore, there is less down time during turn around and the more cost effective in operation.
3. Structure of the safety chuck is reasonable, good rigidity, can withstand a greater torque, to eliminate the phenomenon of loose rotation.
4. The use of special properties of super alloy steel materials, superior durability can make safety chuck life long.
Countersink Information for Flange Mounted Type
|SIZE||ϕ A||ϕ B||C||D|
Contact Person: Cai